Jennifer Galloway spent most of her career in the accounting field. At the start of that career, a pattern started to emerge. Software changes, mergers & acquisitions, and the sudden exit of a previous employee left the position open for improvement. She found that within a short time of taking over a position, it took fewer people to do the job, lines of communication were opened so that it took fewer steps to get needed information, and management reports were consolidated so that multiple requirements were met with only one submission of needed data.
Finding technology meant even more could be automated, thus further reducing the amount of time needed. IT departments are essential for getting the technology to users, but there is still a gap between the software setup with the proper network & storage for data and getting the most out of your fancy new piece of software.
She will unlock the advanced features of software so that it goes from a data form to an invaluable tool, working for you. She has always had a way with software and will be a great asset for taming your systems (technology and processes). Below are some of her achievements:
Enterprise Software and Cloud Computing
- Converting on-site ERP systems to the Cloud.
- Developing the architect of systems and data flow.
- Data management, security role definition, end-user training, report development, and inter-systems integration.
- Manage the selection and implementation of business software, and
- Develop and manage relationships with essential vendors during contract negotiations, implementation and maintenance.
- Develop and maintain exchange of data and workflows,
- Design and implement process improvements for better visibility and less time needed to process transactions, reconcile accuracy, and finalize financials.
- Coordinate with executive and middle management to enforce company mission and goals,
- Reduce headcount without losing functionality,
- Train newly freed headcount for revenue-generating or analytical positions,
- Develop go-to experts and employee departmental participation,
- Identify and eliminate interdepartmental bottlenecks in processes and communication, and
- Document job descriptions, policies & procedures.
- Revenue Recognition expert,
- Perform monthly close,
- Reconcile and analyze balance sheet, income statement, and bank accounts,
- Report financial activity and accounting analysis reporting,
- Merger & Acquisition accounting consolidation of processes and accounts.
- Microsoft Dynamics
- Sage – Mas90, Sage50
- Salesforce & Force.com platform
- Adaptive Planning
- Expert in Excel
- SQL Queries