Xero is one of the best online bookkeeping options over the towering option of QuickBooks. Let us show you how to make the right move to a platform built for today’s efficiency tools.
The best part: when letting The BOLT Firm manage your books, your software subscriptions are included in the processing fees.
Some of the great features of Xero:
The Dashboard gives you a bird’s eye view of how your business is doing.
- Easily find your bank and credit card balances in just one screen.
- No need to log on to different websites.
- See a snapshot of your overdue bills and invoices in a graph!
- Mobile application dashboard makes it accessible for you to reconcile accounts anytime, anywhere.
Recording transactions is super easy!
- Save time when recording expenses and deposits
- Multi-currency provides real time currency conversion
- Create bank rules to memorize certain transactions
Cost vs. Benefit over other alternatives is refreshing.
- Affordable monthly fee. No need to upgrade software.
- No installation or IT maintenance required. The BOLT Firm will support.
- Data is saved remotely. Automatic back-ups in multiple locations.
- Unlimited users. No extra fees.
- Create great looking management reports in just a few clicks!
- Compare actual results to your budget.
Add-ons expand the capabilities of Xero making it your one-stop shop for running your business. Some of the preferred apps that integrate with Xero:
- Gusto Payroll – payroll processing, including paid time off, benefits, payroll taxes, and many other benefits
- Shoeboxed – send the Magic envelope full of your receipts and, they will scan, pull the relevant data into a information form so we can attach it to the accounting transaction. Your taxes take less time because the backup is immediately available for your CPA’s review.
- Harvest – manage your time worked on a project and bill your customer at milestones or at the end of the project directly. The invoice is then automatically recorded in Xero.